Website FAQ Page:
1. Shipping disclaimer
2. Shipping Calculator
3. Order tracking
4. Member discount
5. States not listed as shipping options
6. NH 8% fee
7. Retail Store
1. What are your restrictions on shipping?
Please read our shipping
2. How much will my order cost to ship?
You can calculate the cost of shipping here - Shipping
3. How can I track my order?
You can track your order here: Order
Tracking If tracking info is not reflected here please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your order number.
4. I am a member of your wine club. Why do I not see the member
discount reflected on my order?
Your discount will be applied when we process your order in our system.
5. My state does not appear on the drop down list of state options.
How do I select my state?
If your state does not appear on the drop down list we cannot currently
ship to that state. Please contact your local representative.
6. I live in NH, why was I charged 8% tax?
In the State of NH, the NH Liquor Commission charges an 8% fee from out of state direct shippers that ship directly to consumers in NH in limited quantities. The annual (calendar year) limit per consumer is 108L(12 cases of 12/750ml) unless the wine is not available in the state of NH, in which case permission needs to be granted from the state commission.
To learn more about this law please visit http://www.nh.gov/liquor/direct_ship_permit.shtml.
7. Do you have a retail store where we can pick an order up or
do we have to have the order shipped?
You can pick your order up from our store in Huntington Beach, CA. Our
hours are 8am-5.30pm Monday – Friday and 9am-2pm on Saturdays. Click
here for mapquest driving directions www.mapquest.com - Driving
Directions or call
1800 504 9463.
Back to Top